No Bake! Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Bark
This EASY crowd-pleasing recipe combines crushed Oreos, melted chocolate, and a candy cane topping in a super delicious treat everyone will love! Fun for kids to help make too - these pretty treats are perfect for holiday gifting.
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips dark or semisweet
- 16 Oreo cookies split and chopped
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 large candy canes crushed
- Line a 15x10 " sheet pan with parchment. In the top of a double boiler or a metal or glass bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cookies and peppermint extract; spread mixture over prepared pan.
- Place white chocolate chips and vegetable oil in a small baggie. Microwave on high in 30 second increments until melted, squishing together w your fingers until smooth.
- Snip the corner of the baggie and drizzle white chocolate over oreo mixture. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Place in refrigerator for one hour to set, break or cut into pieces. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
You can also swap in holiday flavored or mint Oreos to give this recipe a colorful twist!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg