Moroccan Peppers and Onions
Tricolor peppers make for a dish that's as pretty as it is delicious. Harissa and cumin evoke Moroccan flavors and mint gives just the perfect touch of brightness.
Servings: 3 cups
- 2 red peppers thickly sliced
- 2 orange peppers thickly sliced
- 2 yellow peppers thickly sliced
- 1 large red onion cut into wedges
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp prepared harissa or to taste
- 2 TB chopped mint
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place peppers and onion sin a large bowl. Spray lightly with cooking spray and toss with salt, pepper, cumin, and coriander. Spread evenly across both sheets and roast for 20 minutes.
- Stir peppers and onions and switch pan positions in oven and continue roasting for an additional 20 minutes or until browned on the edges. Toss with harissa and garnish with mint when serving.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 807mg | Potassium: 556mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 103.4% | Vitamin C: 426.4% | Calcium: 2.8% | Iron: 7.5%