Moroccan Eggplant Dip
Our take on traditional baba ganoush, this savory dip uses roasted eggplants and Greek yogurt for a delectable treat that'll have them gathered around the appetizer table all night. Serve with toasted pita chips or crusty bread.
Servings: 2 cups
- 6 Italian eggplants
- 1/3 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 ¼ tsp sweet smoked paprika additional for garnish
- ¾ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 TB chopped parsley additional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and place eggplants on a baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes, or until eggplants are well-browned and collapse. Let cool.
- Scoop out flesh and puree in a blender or food processor with yogurt, garlic, and spices. Stir in parsley and garnish with additional parsley and smoked paprika.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 626mg | Potassium: 3253mg | Fiber: 41g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 28.2% | Vitamin C: 48.1% | Calcium: 17.5% | Iron: 23.8%