- 2 lbs carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 TB miso paste
- 1 ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp fine grated ginger
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp sriracha or to taste
- Optional: scallions or cilantro for garnish
Cover carrots with water in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until carrots are extremely soft. Drain and let cool.
Purée carrots with remaining ingredients and garnish with scallions or chopped cilantro.