Cooked Carrots w Spicy Miso-Ginger Dip
This super tasty miso-ginger dip gets a bit of heat from sriracha. Cooked carrots are a great match for the Asian flavorings in this addictively silky dip.
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 lbs carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 TB miso paste
- 1 ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 ½ tsp fine grated ginger
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp sriracha or to taste
- Optional: scallions or cilantro for garnish
- Cover carrots with water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until carrots are extremely soft. Drain and let cool.
- Purée carrots with remaining ingredients and garnish with scallions or chopped cilantro.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1065mg | Potassium: 1469mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 1515.5% | Vitamin C: 34.1% | Calcium: 15% | Iron: 8.7%