Mini Wild Blueberry Pies
These tasty, adorable hand pies are simple to make (thanks to pre-made pie crust) and so super delicious. Make them as a fun treat for family dinner, or break out a batch at your next grown-up get together.
Servings: 8 hand pies
- 1, 7 oz refrigerated piecrust
- 3 cups fresh or defrosted frozen wild blueberries
- 3 TB sugar
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- pinch salt
- 1 TB cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Use a 4” diameter glass or circle cutter to cut 8 circles out of the pie crust (re-roll scraps with a rolling pin as needed to cut the last circle).
- Place crust circles in the bottom of a large sized muffin tin and press to the bottom and slightly up sides.
- Toss together blueberries, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and cornstarch and spoon evenly into crusts. Bake for 20 minutes, until crusts are browned and top is bubbly.
- Let cool completely before removing. Store at room temperature until ready to serve.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 0.6% | Vitamin C: 7.2% | Calcium: 0.9% | Iron: 5%