Mini Tartlets with Dark Chocolate Ganache & Sea Salt
These decadent treats are a deceptively easy must-have to end any party on a sweet note. Fill crispy pre-made filo shells with simple one pan ganache that is sure to wow your guests every time.
- 1 1.9 oz package pre-made filo shells 15 shells
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 3.5 oz bar high quality dark chocolate chopped (~3/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake filo shells for 5 mins to crisp lightly. Heat cream and butter in a small saucepan over high heat until simmering.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in chocolate and vanilla extract until combined. Let cool slightly and pour filling into shells. (Tip: use a glass measuring cup to easily fill shells with less drips).
- Sprinkle top with sea salt and let set, or chill before serving. Optional: top with a dab of whipped cream just before serving.
Make these up to 1 day ahead of your event. Bring to room temp before serving.