Mini Strawberry Lemon Cheesecakes
Cute mini cheesecakes are the perfect dessert for spring and summer parties. Greek yogurt and whipped cream cheese blend into a bright, light filling you'll love!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs from 2 whole crackers
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 5 TB whipped cream cheese room temperature
- 5 oz lemon flavored Greek yogurt
- 3 TB powdered sugar
- ¼ cup egg substitute
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 TB all-fruit strawberry spread
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a standard sized muffin tin with paper cupcake liners. Combine graham crumbs, melted butter, and salt in a small bowl. Spoon crumb mixture evenly into bottom of cupcake liners, press down lightly with your fingers to flatten, and bake for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, egg substitute, and zest in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer for 3-5 minutes or until smooth. Pour evenly into cupcake liners and bake for 25 minutes or until set on top. Chill well.
- When ready to serve, combine strawberries, jam, and lemon juice and spoon on top of cheesecakes.
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled for a crowd.
Calories: 697kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 927mg | Potassium: 630mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 1240IU | Vitamin C: 61.7mg | Calcium: 310mg | Iron: 3.1mg