Mini Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
Try these tasty little bites for a delicious combination of tangy and rich berry filling with chocolate sandwich cookies. Serve them as a pretty dessert for a shower or summer party.
Servings: 12 people
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam all fruit
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries defrosted
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 24 count count chocolate wafer cookies
- Beat together cream cheese, jam, and berries until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spoon 2 TB filling on top of a wafer cookie and place a 2nd wafer on top to sandwich. Freeze until firm.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 7% | Calcium: 1% | Iron: 1%