Mini Quiches with Cheddar & Chive
Tiny crust-less frittatas, these adorable cheddar and chive quiches are an amazing treat at breakfast, brunch, or even as an on-the-go snack. They’re equally tasty cold, room temp, or hot out of the oven.
Servings: 12 mini quiches
- 10 eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp TB milk any variety
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup light shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp TB minced chives plus additional for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a standard sized muffin pan with cooking spray. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in cheese and chives.
- Use a ladle to fill muffin cups 2/3 full (scoop to the bottom of the egg mixture each time to evenly distribute the fillings). Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the center/top is set.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan (they’ll deflate and pull away from the sides a little as they cool) Serve garnished with additional chives.
You can use any mix of meat, veggies, cheese, and herbs in these up to 1 ¼ total cups. Some of my favorite combos include crumbled bacon, gruyere, and tarragon; mozzarella, roasted peppers, prosciutto, and basil; or vegetarian versions using cooked/well-drained chopped spinach, diced peppers, grilled asparagus, or chopped broccoli