Mini Peanut Butter Pie Ice Cream Sandwiches
It's like a mini peanut butter pie, but in an ice cream version that'll have them begging for more. Serve them as tasty afternoon treat for the kids or as adorable individual desserts for your next summer barbecue!
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 oz light cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 oz light whipped topping 1 ½ cups
- 1 pinch table salt
- 20 ct chocolate wafer cookies
- Beat together cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Add whipped topping and beat until just combined. Spoon 2 TB filling on top of a wafer cookie and place a 2nd wafer on top to sandwich. Freeze until firm.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 72mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1% | Calcium: 2.3% | Iron: 1.1%