Mini PB&J Cupcakes
Everyone's favorite sandwich from school lunch is upgraded in this adorable, delicious mini cupcake. They're super simple to make and are sure to fly off the plate at your next party, or maybe your high school reunion!
Servings: 12 muffins
- ¼ cup PB2 powdered peanut butter
- 2 TB warm water
- 1 TB canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 TB sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup jelly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 12 muffin mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together PB2 and water in a medium bowl. Stir in canola oil, egg, applesauce, and sugar to combine.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Add to wet ingredients and stir to just combine.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan and bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Use the handle of a wooden spoon to press a small circle into the top of each cupcake and spoon in 1 tsp jelly.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 22mg | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.4mg