Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Blueberries
These party-perfect mini cheesecakes are a great way to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth without going overboard on sugar. Try them for your next brunch or summer barbecue.
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs from two whole crackers
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1/3 cup light cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 up lemon Greek yogurt room temperature
- 2 tbs + 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 4 paper cupcake liners. Combine graham crumbs, melted butter and salt in a small bowl. Spoon crumb mixture into bottom of cupcake liners, press down lightly with the back of a spoon to flatten then bake for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, egg white and lemon zest until smooth. Pour evenly into cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes or until set on top.
- In a small bowl toss, together blueberry topping ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds and mash lightly with a fork to release juices. Chill mini cheesecakes and blueberry topping well. Garnish when ready to serve.