Mini Key Lime Pie Parfaits
Serve these tasty key lime pie parfaits in shot glasses for a cute presentation that's sure to impress your guests. The perfect blend of sweet and tart, they'll be a big hit at your next summer party or brunch.
Servings: 8 servings
- ½ cup fat free condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tsp salted butter divided
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- ½ cup plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- pinch salt
- 1 cup nonfat whipped cream
- Combine condensed milk and egg yolks in a small heavy bottomed sauce pan. Heat over medium low heat and whisk continually until mixture begins to boil (~5 mins). Stir in 1 tsp butter and key lime juice. Pour into a shallow bowl and let chill in refrigerator. Fold in yogurt until just combined.
- Melt butter in microwave in a small bowl. Toss in graham cracker crumbs and a pinch of salt. Line up 8 (2 oz) shot glasses. In each shot glass, layer 1 TB graham crumbs (pressing down “crust” with the back of a spatula), 2 heaping TB key lime pie filling, and top with 2 TB whipped cream.
Calories: 1296kcal | Carbohydrates: 141g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 68g | Saturated Fat: 38g | Cholesterol: 583mg | Sodium: 664mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 117g | Vitamin A: 58.9% | Vitamin C: 29.3% | Calcium: 86.7% | Iron: 15.1%