Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
Enjoy a taste of the tropics in these lightened up sweet-tart cheesecake treats!
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs from 2 ½ sheets
- 1 tsp melted butter
- pinch table salt
- 4 oz light cream cheese room temperature
- 6 TB fat free Greek yogurt room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 tsp key lime juice
- 2 tsp key lime zest
- 6 TB fat free whipped topping or fat free whipped cream
- additional key lime zest for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin pan with 6 paper cupcake liners. Combine graham crumbs, melted butter and salt in a bowl. Spoon crumb mixture into bottom of cupcake liners; press down lightly with the back of a spoon to flatten and bake for 5 minutes.
- While crust bakes, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, egg, lime juice, and lime zest until smooth. Pour evenly into cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes or until set on top.
- Let cool completely and garnish with whipped topping and lime zest when serving.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 86mg | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 165IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 0.4mg