Mini Frittatas w Cheddar & Ham
Our deliciously adorable frittatas are a great way to use up leftover ham and cheese. A wonderful make-ahead meal or healthy on-the-go snack, they're equally delicious hot out of the oven, chilled, or quickly reheated in the microwave.
Servings: 12 servings
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 9 eggs beaten
- 3 TB milk
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Optional minced chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a standard sized muffin pan with cooking spray. Divide ham and cheese evenly between cups. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly across all cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the center/top of each quiche is set.
- Let cool slightly before removing from pan (they’ll deflate and pull away from the sides a little as they cool) Serve garnished with chives.
You can use any mix of meat, veggies, cheese, and herbs in these up to 1 1/2 total cups. Some of my favorite combos include crumbled bacon, gruyere, and tarragon; mozzarella, roasted peppers, prosciutto, and basil; or vegetarian versions using cooked/well-drained chopped spinach, diced peppers, grilled asparagus, or chopped broccoli.
Calories: 85kcal | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 134mg | Sodium: 282mg | Potassium: 57mg | Vitamin A: 5.1% | Calcium: 7.4% | Iron: 3.7%