Mini Flourless Chocolate Cakes w Ganache Glaze
No one would ever guess (or taste!) the secret ingredient that keeps these little bites so fudgy and moist. The magic comes from pureéd black beans in the batter but we won't tell if you don't!
Servings: 32 mini cakes
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed, drained
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 3 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 7 TB semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat 32 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine beans, sugar, cocoa powder, butter, eggs, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Purée until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides once). Pulse in chocolate chips until just combined.
- Spoon a heaping TB of batter into each prepared mini muffin cup and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely before glazing.
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or heat-safe bowl set over a pot of simmering water. Slowly whisk in water until ganache reaches a smooth consistency.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before glazing.
Calories: 78kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1.5% | Vitamin C: 0.5% | Calcium: 1.7% | Iron: 3.8%