Mini Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Tarts
These easy, delicious one-pan tartlets will be your go-to treat for the chocoholics in your group. Pre-made filo shells make for an simply elegant presentation that's sure to make an impact.
Servings: 15 servings
- 1 1.9 oz package premade filo shells 15 shells
- ¼ cup lowfat milk
- 1 tsp salted butter
- 1 3.5 oz bar high quality dark chocolate chopped (~3/4 cup)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp coarse sea salt
- fat free whipped cream optional, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake filo shells to crisp lightly. Heat milk and butter in a small saucepan over high heat until milk boils and butter melts.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in chocolate and vanilla extract until combined. Let cool slightly and pour filling into shells.
- Sprinkle the top with sea salt and chill before serving. Optional: top with a dab of whipped cream just before serving.
This recipe is easily doubled to feed a crowd.If you’re not a sweet and salty fan you can just omit the sea salt from the recipe.
Calories: 1119kcal | Carbohydrates: 107g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 71g | Saturated Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 841mg | Potassium: 994mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 3.7% | Calcium: 16.4% | Iron: 84.3%