Mini Cherry Cheesecake Parfaits
These easy-to-make no-bake mini cheesecakes are delicious treats for any party. You can easily double the recipe and you can prepare it ahead of time. Layer ingredients in shot glasses for a cool presentation that's sure to be a hit.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 oz light cream cheese softened (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 cup fat free whipped topping
- 1 TB salted butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup reduced calorie cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, yogurt, confectioners sugar, milk, lemon juice and lemon zest. Fold in whipped topping until just combined.
- Melt butter in microwave in a small bowl. Toss in graham cracker crumbs and a pinch of salt. Line up 8 (2 oz) shot glasses. In each shot glass, layer 1 TB graham crumbs (pressing down “crust” with the back of a spatula), 4 TB cheesecake mix and 1 TB cherry pie filling.
Calories: 1918kcal | Carbohydrates: 312g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 59g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 1962mg | Potassium: 1689mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 88g | Vitamin A: 61.7% | Vitamin C: 31.4% | Calcium: 76.3% | Iron: 29.3%