Meyer Lemon Sorbet w Blueberries & Thyme
This beautifully hued dessert pairs frozen blueberries with the unique mandarin-lemon flavor of Meyer lemons for an easy, delicious sorbet. Serve it in a martini glass or halved out lemon for a pretty presentation.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2/3 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 sprigs thyme
- 2/3 cup meyer lemon juice
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- optional Meyer lemon zest and additional thyme for garnish
- Combine water, sugar, and thyme sprigs in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Let cool and chill completely for an hour in the refrigerator. Remove thyme sprigs and combine syrup with lemon juice and frozen blueberries in a blender.
- Purée until smooth and immediately transfer to an ice cream maker. Process according to manufacturers instructions and freeze until ready to enjoy.
Calories: 85kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1.5% | Vitamin C: 18% | Calcium: 0.7% | Iron: 1.8%