Mexican Stuffed Peppers To Go
Looking for a satisfying snack that you can grab and go? These tasty mini bell peppers stuffed with cheese, avocado and shallot are the perfect treat to take on the road. Pack them in a lunch box, or try them at your next picnic!
- 6 mini bell peppers top trimmed, cored
- 2 TB avocado
- 1 TB minced shallot
- 1/8 tsp hot sauce
- 1/8 tsp lime juice
- pinch cumin and kosher salt
- 2 TB light shredded Mexican 4-cheese
- Mash together avocado, shallot, hot sauce, lime juice, cumin, and salt.
- Stuff inside each pepper.
- Push ½ tsp cheese into tops to fully fill pepper.
- Pack in a small container or baggie.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 255mg | Potassium: 504mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 108.7% | Vitamin C: 263.8% | Calcium: 35.1% | Iron: 4%