Mexican Stuffed Mushrooms
Mexican flavors bring out the best in these stuffed, veggie mushroom bites. Super easy to make, super adorable to serve. Plus, they're delicious!
Servings: 8 mushroom bites
- 8 cremini mushroom caps
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small shallot minced
- ½ poblano pepper finely chopped
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 6 baked tortilla chips crushed
- 2 TB reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped cilantro, lime and hot sauce for garnish
- Place mushrooms on a foil-lined pan. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until softened. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and cook shallot and pepper for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add garlic, cumin, salt, and tortilla chips and stir to combine.
- Fill mushrooms with mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Return to broiler for 1 minute to melt cheese. Serve topped with cilantro, lime juice, and hot sauce.
Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 119mg | Vitamin A: 0.6% | Vitamin C: 7.6% | Calcium: 1.4% | Iron: 1.5%