Deviled Eggs with Capers and Dill
Nobody will miss the heavy mayo in this delicious lightened-up version of the party classic! Greek yogurt is the secret swap in these easy apps.
- 6 hardboiled eggs peeled and halved
- 3 TB non fat Greek yogurt
- 1 TB grainy Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp chopped dill plus garnish
- 3/4 tsp minced shallot
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ tsp capers
- Remove yolk from egg and mash with yogurt, grainy mustard, dill, shallot, salt, and pepper. Spoon or pipe back into eggs and serve garnished with capers and additional dill.
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 73mg | Vitamin A: 5.2% | Calcium: 3.3% | Iron: 3.5%