Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Bring out the natural nuttiness of Brussels sprouts by roasting them. Add a sweet-tangy maple balsamic drizzle to send them over the top! Try them as a great side to Thanksgiving dinner or a roast pork.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 lbs fresh Brussels sprouts washed and trimmed
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450. Cut Brussels sprouts into even-sized pieces (halved if small, quartered if large). Toss with olive oil and 2 tsp salt and spread evenly across two parchment-lined cookie sheets. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring and rotating the pans’ positions half-way through.
- Combine vinegar, maple syrup, and ¼ tsp salt in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Boil, swirling/stirring frequently, until thick and syrupy (~ 3 minutes). Drizzle over roasted Brussels sprouts before serving.