Mango and lime make for a perfect flavor combination in these summery frozen desserts. Serve them in martini glasses with a bit of zest for a garnish for a pretty party presentation.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 -1 lb bags frozen mango chunks 6 cups defrosted but not drained
- ½ cup water
- 1 TB lime zest for garnish.
- Purée mango & water together, and pour into a pie plate or 9” square pan.
- Freeze for 30 minutes and then stir frozen bits into center.
- Continue to stir and scrape frozen fruit from edges to center every 30 mins until granita is completely frozen, ~ 4hours.
- Garnish with lime zest before serving.
Calories: 45kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 127mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 16.4% | Vitamin C: 33.4% | Calcium: 0.8% | Iron: 0.7%