Malaysian Shrimp & Mango Salad with Spring Veggies, Peanut & Lime
Take a quick trip down the produce aisle to get everything you need for this colorful, crunchy salad. Tasty pre-cooked shrimp makes it a delicious, light meal.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb cooked shrimp tails removed
- 2 cups snap peas
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 red peppers thinly sliced
- 1 large mango diced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 sliced lime wedges sliced on the side
- Combine shrimp, snap peas, carrots, red peppers, mango, radish, scallions, mint, lime, olive oil and salt.
- Garnish with peanuts and serve with additional lime wedges.