Malaysian Shrimp & Mango Salad with Spring Veggies, Peanut & Lime
Take a quick trip down the produce aisle to get everything you need for this colorful, crunchy salad. Tasty pre-cooked shrimp makes it a delicious, light meal.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb cooked shrimp tails removed
- 2 cups snap peas
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 red peppers thinly sliced
- 1 large mango diced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 sliced lime wedges sliced on the side
Combine shrimp, snap peas, carrots, red peppers, mango, radish, scallions, mint, lime, olive oil and salt.
Garnish with peanuts and serve with additional lime wedges.