Lemony Cheesecake Bars
Decadent, creamy cheesecake bars pack an incredibly delicious lemony punch! An ideal make-ahead spring party dessert, try them topped with fresh berries and prepare for raves.
Servings: 12 bars
- 6 whole graham cracker sheets
- 2 TB unsalted butter melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 TB lemon zest
- Fresh raspberries for topping
To Make Crust
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a 9 x 9” baking pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor or blender to a fine crumb. Stir together with butter and salt.
- Press evenly into prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
To Make Topping
- While crust bakes prepare the topping. In a large bowl, beat together light cream cheese, Greek yogurt, eggs, sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Pour over crust and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature and then chill for several hours to overnight before slicing. Serve garnished with raspberries
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 71mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 3.5% | Vitamin C: 4% | Calcium: 3.6% | Iron: 2.8%