Lemon Raspberry Tartlets
These adorably delicious tartlets are a bright and tangy treat. They're great to serve at a dinner party, and they would be a beautiful addition to any brunch buffet or shower. They're also delicious with blueberries or sliced strawberries in place of the raspberries.
Servings: 15 servings
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- 2 large eggs whisked
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbs salted butter
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 2 packages pre-baked mini phyllo shells 30 total
- 30 raspberries ~1 cup
- Put sugar, lemon zest and eggs in a heavy bottomed sauce pan. Heat on medium heat, whisking constantly until mixture is combined and warmed through (~3-4 minutes).
- Add lemon juice and butter and continue to cook, whisking constantly for 4-5 minutes or until slightly thickened and bubbly. Cool to room temperature and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled and thickened. Fold in whipped topping until just combined.
- Preheat oven to 350, place pre-baked shells on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until crispy. Let cool. Spoon ~2 tsp lemon curd into each shell.
- When ready to serve, garnish with a single berry.