Lemon-Herb Feta & Grilled Zucchini
Give your usual grilled zucchini an amazing flavor boost with a tangy lemon-herb feta topping. Serve it over couscous with grilled shrimp for a light, easy summer dinner.
Lemon Herb Feta
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta
- 2 tbsp minced mint
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 scallions minced
- 1 1/2 lbs zucchini 4 small or 2 medium
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- Combine all lemon-herb feta ingredients and reserve.
- Trim ends off zucchini and halve widthwise. Slice lengthwise into ¼” thick pieces. Arrange on a baking sheet, spray both sides with cooking spray and season with salt.
- Coat a grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray and heat over high heat. Grill zucchini for 3-4 minutes per side or until grill marks are evident and zucchini is softened. Arrange slices on a plate and serve topped with lemon-herb feta.
Lemon herb feta can be made up to one day ahead. Serve at room temperature for the best flavor.It would be delicious served on grilled eggplant or peppers as well.