Jicama Salsa w Watermelon, Lime & Mint
A brightened up take on traditional tomato salsa, this version features crunchy jicama and soft, sweet watermelon for a perfect flavor and texture combination. Try it served with tortilla chips or use it as a topping for chicken tacos.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 1/2 cups fresh watermelon, seedless, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked jicama, finely diced
- 3 TB chopped uncooked red onion(s), minced
- 3 TB fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper seeded and minced
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Toss together all ingredients; serve.