Italian Sub Skewers To Go
Mini Italian sub skewers are a perfect treat to pack into lunches or picnic baskets. Super simple to make, these are the perfect grab-and-go snack or light lunch.
- 1 light mozzarella cheese stick quartered widthwise
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 4 chunks yellow or orange bell pepper
- 2 pepperoncini peppers halved widthwise
- 4 large pimento stuffed olives
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni
- 4 small skewers
- dried oregano and hot pepper flakes garnish
- On each skewer, thread 1 chunk mozzarella, 1 tomato, 1 pepper piece, ½ pepperoncini. 1 olive, and 2 slices pepperoni (folded in half and separated).
- Sprinkle with oregano and hot pepper flakes.
- Pack in a small container or baggie.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 628mg | Potassium: 484mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 84.1% | Vitamin C: 204.7% | Calcium: 2% | Iron: 4.9%