Italian Sub Skewers To Go
Mini Italian sub skewers are a perfect treat to pack into lunches or picnic baskets. Super simple to make, these are the perfect grab-and-go snack or light lunch.
Calories: 175 kcal
- 1 light mozzarella cheese stick quartered widthwise
- 4 grape tomatoes
- 4 chunks yellow or orange bell pepper
- 2 pepperoncini peppers halved widthwise
- 4 large pimento stuffed olives
- 8 slices turkey pepperoni
- 4 small skewers
- dried oregano and hot pepper flakes garnish
On each skewer, thread 1 chunk mozzarella, 1 tomato, 1 pepper piece, ½ pepperoncini. 1 olive, and 2 slices pepperoni (folded in half and separated).
Sprinkle with oregano and hot pepper flakes.
Pack in a small container or baggie.