Instant Pot Butternut Squash Risotto
No-stir, no-stress, rich and creamy risotto can be yours in just minutes in your Instant Pot! Our flavorful and fun Butternut Squash Risotto recipe is elegant enough for a dinner party but easy enough for midweek meals.
- 1 TB olive oil
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 1 TB minced fresh sage additional for garnish
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt additional to taste
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 cups butternut squash cubes 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese additional for garnish
- freshly ground black pepper
Chef Tips: Swap in grated Pecorino Romano cheese for the parmesan for sharper flavor. You can also top with crispy sage leaves sautéed in butter for an elegant finish.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 1039mg | Potassium: 493mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 7630IU | Vitamin C: 26.3mg | Calcium: 273mg | Iron: 4.6mg