Individual Mexican Layered Dips
Layer mini Mexican dips in individual cups for an adorable and genius way to keep dip looking pretty at a party!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup fat free refried beans
- 1 TB taco seasoning
- 8 9 oz clear plastic cups
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- ¾ cup guacamole
- 1 cup chunky salsa or pico de gallo
- ½ cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ red bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Combine refried beans and taco seasoning. Line up plastic cups. In each cup, layer 2 TB bean mixture, 2 TB sour cream, 1 ½ TB guacamole, 2 TB salsa, 1 TB cheese, 1 TB bell pepper pieces, 1 TB scallions, and garnish with cilantro.
It’s easiest to fill the cups assembly line style, one ingredient at a time.Just rinse your measuring spoon in hot water between ingredients.Cups can be made the morning of the party, just cover with plastic wrap and chill before serving.Serve with baked chips, celery sticks, and pepper strips.