Grilled Peaches with Brandy Glaze & Mascarpone
Grill up juicy peaches for a brilliant BBQ dessert that could go on the fanciest of dinner tables. A delicious brandy glaze gives them a perfect touch of flavor while creamy mascarpone and crumbled amoretti cookies send it over the top. It's just as pretty plated or served in small cups as parfaits. Prepare to swoon!
Servings: 6 servings
- 3 tbs honey
- 3 tbs brandy
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 medium ripe peaches but not overly soft
- 1 tbs melted butter
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup crushed amaretti cookies
- Whisk together honey and brandy in a medium bowl and reserve. Stir together mascarpone and vanilla and keep at room temperature. Slice peaches in half and use a melon baller to cleanly remove pit.
- Cut de-pitted peach halves in half and toss peach quarters with melted butter. Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Grill peach quarters for 2-3 minutes per side or until grill marks are evident.
- Toss with brandy mixture and arrange on plates or in small cups. Top each with a dollop of mascarpone, drizzle of remaining brandy glaze, and crushed cookies. Serve immediately.