Grilled Gruyere Sandwich with Ham & Rosemary
Want a delicious and simple snack to feed the troops, that still has a bit of style? Try this easy, elevated grilled cheese with rosemary and gruyere. A savory cream cheese spread adds just the right zing.
Servings: 2 SERVINGS
- 2 tsp light cream cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced rosemary
- 4 slices light white bread
- ¼ cup grated gruyere cheese
- ¼ cup lowfat grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices deli ham
- Combine cream cheese, Dijon mustard, and rosemary in a small bowl. Combine cheeses in a small bowl. Lay bread out on a flat surface and spread cream cheese mixture across all 4 slices.
- Place 2 TB cheese on spread, layer 2 slices of ham on top, and top with another 2 TB of cheese mixture. Press top slice of bread on sandwich spread side down. Repeat.
- Coat a medium non-stick skillet with butter spray. Grill sandwiches on medium, pressing down, for 3-5 mins per side or until cheese is melted.
Calories: 772kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 2266mg | Potassium: 435mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 10.1% | Calcium: 82.9% | Iron: 25.4%