Ginger Tea & Clementine Gin Punch
This easy, elegant party-perfect punch combines infused gin with Earl Grey tea and liqueurs. Serve it in a pretty punch bowl to makes a gorgeous statement on your holiday table. To keep it chilled? Fill a bundt cake pan halfway with water and freeze for a slow melting, wreath-shaped block of ice.
- infused Gin
- 3 cups gin
- 8 clementines thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup peeled thinly sliced ginger
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup sliced clementines for garnish thinly sliced ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ginger liqueur
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups brewed Earl Grey tea chilled
- Combine ingredients for infused gin and let sit refrigerated, from several hours up to 1 week ahead. Strain before using.
- Combine infused gin, tea, juices, liqueurs, and honey. Chill well before serving, pour into punch bowl, and float clementines and ginger on top.
This recipe yields 7 cups or 14 - 4 oz servings (enough for 8-10 guests). It can easily be made ahead and doubled or even tripled to suit your punch bowl or party size.