Ginger-Pear Mug Crisp
Have a hankering for a warm, substantial snack? All you need is a handful of ingredients, a coffee mug, and a microwave you’ve got all you need to make this delicious little Ginger-Pear Crisp!
- 1 ripe pear diced
- 1 gingersnap cookie crushed
- 1 TB quick cook oats
- 1 TB minced crystallized ginger
- pinch salt
- 1 tsp water
- Place pear in the bottom of a coffee mug.
- Toss together crushed cookie, oatmeal, ginger, and salt and sprinkle on top of the pear.
- Sprinkle with water and microwave for 3 minutes or until hot.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 206mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin C: 7.7mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg