Garlic-Rosemary Beef Tenderloin with Brussels Sprouts & Fingerling Potatoes
This one-pan meal is simple to make and impressive enough to serve to company. It features super juicy filet mignon and a mix of tender winter veggies. It’s easy to prep, cook, and cleanup so it's a great option for busy weeknights.
- ¼ cup minced rosemary
- 1 TB minced garlic
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 ½ lb beef tenderloin tied into a roast if tail end
- 1 ½ lb fingerling potatoes halved if small, quartered if large
- ¾ lb Brussels sprouts halved if small, quartered if large
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray. Stir together rosemary, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Place fingerlings and Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and toss with 2 TB rosemary mixture. Spread evenly across sheet. Rub remaining rosemary mixture over all sides of beef and nestle in center of veggies on pan. Roast for 30-35 minutes, stirring veggies once half-way thru, until beef reaches 140 degrees. Let rest for several minutes before carving and serving.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 4739mg | Potassium: 1368mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 55.3% | Vitamin C: 358.4% | Calcium: 17.9% | Iron: 29%