Frozen Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pie
This rich, delicious dessert is impossible to resist and couldn't be easier to make! Powdered peanut butter is the secret to adding rich flavor without packing on extra calories. It'll be a hit with the whole family!
Servings: 10 slices
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 TB melted butter
- 3 TB lowfat milk
- pinch salt
- ¾ cup Chocolate PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 6 TB cold water
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 Fudge Popsicle melted
- 3 cups fat-free whipped topping
- optional: chocolate syrup for garnish
Graham Cracker Crust
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, milk, and salt in a medium bowl. Press into a 9” pie plate and up sides.
- Whisk together Chocolate PB2 and water. Whisk in Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese and Giant Fudge Bar to combine. Fold in whipped topping until combined.
- Pour into graham crust and freeze overnight or for several hours before serving. Garnish with optional chocolate syrup when serving.