A fun twist on the classic peach and prosecco cocktail from Harry’s in Venice, Italy makes for an amazing late-summer frozen drink. Serve them at your next summer party with some fresh melon and prosciutto.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 16 oz bag frozen peach slices
- 2 1/2 cups prosecco or champagne
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 1 fresh peach sliced into 8 thin slices
- Mix lemon juice and sugar in a small microwaveable bowl. Cook for 30-60 seconds or until sugar dissolves. Let cool to room temperature.
- Place frozen peach slices, prosecco, schnapps, and sweetened lemon juice in a blender. (Let bubbles from prosecco subside as you pour in).
- Process on high for 5 minutes or until smooth. Pour into 8 glasses and garnish each with a fresh peach slice.