Fresh Pear w Pecans, Pomegranate & Brie
Crisp fresh Asian pear slices are elevated with the flavors of pomegranate seeds and brie in this tasty, easy-to-make appetizer. Pecans add the perfect finishing touch to a beautiful treat for any cocktail party or brunch.
- 1 Asian pear cored and thinly sliced widthwise into 6 rounds
- 2 TB brie at room temperature
- 1 TB toasted chopped pecans
- 1 TB pomegranate seeds
- optional ground nutmeg for garnish
- Spread pear slices evenly with brie. Top with pecans, pomegranate, and optional nutmeg.
Calories: 283kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 3.5% | Vitamin C: 11.1% | Calcium: 7.1% | Iron: 3.2%