- 2 cups French green lentils
- 2 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TB + 1 tsp champagne vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp fresh tarragon minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup thin sliced celery
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- 4 scallions chopped (white & light green sections only ~1/2 cup)
- ½ cup dried cranberries coarsely chopped
Rinse and sort lentils, removing any debris. Place in a large saucepan and cover by a few inches with cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer ~ 30 minutes or until tender. Drain well and cool.
Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, tarragon, mustard, salt, and pepper and pour over lentils. Stir well. Fold in celery, feta, cranberries, and scallions.