French Chicken Salad Wraps with Tarragon & Grapes
For a fresh take on your usual chicken salad, try out this French spin with tasty tarragon. Grapes add a fun burst of flavor in these easy-to-assemble wraps that are great for picnics, a satisfying lunch or a light dinner.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 4 tsp minced fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast diced
- 1 cup red grapes halved
- 2 cup mixed greens
- 4 large whole wheat wraps
- Whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, scallions, tarragon, mustard, and honey. Combine chicken and grapes in a medium bowl, pour dressing over, toss to coat, and season with salt and pepper.
- When ready to assemble place ½ cup greens on wrap, top with ½ cup chicken salad, fold in ends, roll up tightly, cross slice, and wrap with foil or wax paper.
This salad is equally delicious served on top of a bed of greens or in radicchio cups as well. It’s easily doubled or tripled to feed a crowd.