- 1 ½ cups cooked mashed butternut squash
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 TB grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp minced sage
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp granulated garlic
- pinch nutmeg and cayenne pepper
- 1 large egg well beaten
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 2 tsp minced fresh sage
- nutmeg for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment.
Coat with cooking spray and reserve.
Combine all crust ingredients in a large bowl.
Spoon into two 8” circles on prepared baking sheet and smooth with a spoon.
Bake for 25 minutes or until medium brown on the bottom, flip, and continue cooking for 15 minutes or until evenly browned.
Combine cheeses in a medium bowl and scatter evenly across crusts. Sprinkle with sage and return to oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts.
Garnish with nutmeg and serve.
Crust can be made ahead and reheated in oven before serving. For crisper results, preheat a cast iron skillet or baking stone coated in cooking spray and use to bake crust dough.