Flourless Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cake Mug
Have a hankering for a sweet treat but don't want to spend all day baking? We've got you covered! All you need is a few ingredients, a coffee mug and a microwave to create this tasty, satisfying cup-o-cake. So simple, the kiddos can make it for themselves!
- Cooking Spray
- 2 TB Chocolate PB2
- 1 TB dark cocoa powder
- 2 TB warm water
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 3 TB fat-free whipped cream
- Coat the inside of a mug with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients but whipped cream and pour batter into mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until done in the center.
- Serve warm topped with whipped cream.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 383mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 13.1% | Calcium: 14% | Iron: 5.3%