Feta & Dill Frittata
This Greek-inspired frittata is a delicious way to start your morning, or end your day. It's great with lemon and oregano roasted potatoes or home fries as a perfect meal.
Servings: 6 servings
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 5 oz clamshell baby spinach
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted peppers well-drained & diced
- 2 plum tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 cups egg substitute
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 10” nonstick skillet w cooking spray. Add onion and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until softened. Add spinach, roasted peppers, tomato, and olives and toss for 5 minutes or until spinach has wilted. Whisk together egg substitute, feta, dill, salt, and pepper and pour over veggie mixture in pan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes or until bottom begins to set. Transfer to oven and bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven, cut into 6 pieces and serve warm.
If your nonstick skillet has a coated handle you can cover it with aluminum foil to make sure it’s oven safe.