Super Light: Egg Salad with Cucumber, Tomato, & Capers
Skip the mayo in this super-light and fresh take on classic Egg Salad!
- ½ cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 TB minced fresh dill
- 1 TB chopped capers
- 1 TB minced shallot
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup seeded diced English cucumber
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallion additional for garnish
- Whisk together Greek yogurt, dill, capers, shallot, mustard, salt, and pepper. Quarter eggs, then cut in half widthwise (leaving in chunks). Add to a large bowl with tomatoes, diced cucumber, and scallion. Pour dressing over salad and toss just to coat. Serve garnished with additional scallion.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 281mg | Sodium: 477mg | Potassium: 272mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 890IU | Vitamin C: 8.4mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1.1mg