Easy Omelet with Feta, Dill & Grape Tomatoes
This delicious breakfast dish features the magical combination of feta cheese, dill, scallions and grape tomatoes to create an amazing meal. It's easily doubled for a bigger crowd ... just be sure to use a larger pan.
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg white or ¼ cup egg whites
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- Pinch pepper
- 6 grape tomatoes quartered
- 2 TB crumbled feta cheese
- 1 TB chopped scallion
- 1 TB chopped dill
- Cooking spray
- Whisk together eggs, egg white, salt and pepper. Squeeze grape tomatoes between paper towels to drain lightly. Combine tomatoes, feta, scallion, and dill in a small bowl.
- Coat a nonstick omelet pan with cooking spray over medium heat. Add egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes or until bottom begins to set. Use a spatula to lightly push in the sides of the omelet to the center and swirl pan so beaten eggs run to the bottom.
- When egg mixture is nearly set, sprinkle feta mixture on half of the omelet and fold over to cover. Continue to cook for 2 minutes or until the middle is set. Serve immediately.
Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 357mg | Sodium: 851mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 30.6% | Vitamin C: 18.3% | Calcium: 22.7% | Iron: 11.3%