Crispy Garlic-Soy Roasted Broccoli
Roasting on parchment paper is the secret to these delicious crispy broccoli florets with a garlic-soy drizzle that are sure to please even the pickiest of anti-veggie palates.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 large head broccoli cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp Ttoasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Toss broccoli with olive oil and spread across sheet pan, leaving space between florets.
- Roast in oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring half-way through, until lightly browned. While broccoli roasts, whisk together soy sauce, mirin and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle mixture over cooked broccoli and garnish with sesame seeds.