Confetti Salad with Cumin & Lime
Try this colorful crunchy salad as a great addition to any summer BBQ or picnic. It's a delicious topping for fish tacos, too!
Servings: 10 servings
- 30 oz canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 12 oz bag frozen edamame cooked, drained, and cooled (2 cups)
- 1 10 oz bag frozen corn thawed and drained (1 ¾ cups)
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 orange bell pepper seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium red onion minced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- 1 large serrano pepper seeded and minced
- 3 tbs fresh lime juice
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 1 tbs lime zest
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together cumin-lime vinaigrette ingredients and toss to coat. Serve chilled or room temperature.
This salad can be made a day ahead. Just refresh with additional lime as needed before serving.