Coffee & Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
Enjoy an adult take on your childhood fave with these super easy, crazy delicious mini ice cream sandwiches. These seemingly rich treats are a snap to put together, using instant espresso powder to boost the flavor of low fat vanilla ice cream.
Servings: 12 servings
- 1/2 tsp warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 cups low fat vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbs mini chocolate chips
- 24 chocolate wafer thins
- Combine warm water and espresso powder in a small bowl. Chill for several minutes.
- Combine ice cream, espresso mixture and chips in a small bowl. Spoon 2 TB mixture on top of 12 chocolate wafer thins.
- Top with a 2nd thin to sandwich and freeze until ready to serve.
If you want to double this recipe go one batch at a time so the ice cream won’t get too mushy.